Join Today























Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 130
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: ☆ Bad Server Report !!

If you have any complain for any Premium Servers post it here.

  1. #1
    cstalking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    181

    Post ☆ Bad Server Report !!


    If you have any complain for any Premium Servers post it here.
    Satarabia.Com and reexx like this.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to cstalking For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    longtimeuser3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1
    Resolved. Thanks forum members and mods.
    Last edited by longtimeuser3; 04-20-2013 at 08:15 PM.

  4. #3
    System's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    109
    what is the problem
    Quote Originally Posted by longtimeuser3 View Post
    Waiting for resolution...
    #post -

  5. #4
    Ce4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9
    I subscribed in January to a server paying a 6 months subscriptions.
    All of a sudden , I don't have access since yesterday afternoon.
    The server is up and running (telnet works indeed), the cline tester reports bad user/password (nothing has changed on my side).
    The problem is :
    - I have the host name for the server (and the backup one), complete with credentials
    - I have the email used for the cash transfer transaction via paypal (I wrote yesterday with no answer)
    - I did not use this site for over 2 months, and my private inbox has since gone. It contained the email with the premium server details.
    So far, I am not able to identify the name of the premium server, if it still exists on this side.
    Is there anyone willing to help?
    Thanks in advance

  6. #5
    System's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    109
    hello, Ce4ever
    can you pm me the name of the server?
    i will try to contact with him for your case!

    thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ce4ever View Post
    I subscribed in January to a server paying a 6 months subscriptions.
    All of a sudden , I don't have access since yesterday afternoon.
    The server is up and running (telnet works indeed), the cline tester reports bad user/password (nothing has changed on my side).
    The problem is :
    - I have the host name for the server (and the backup one), complete with credentials
    - I have the email used for the cash transfer transaction via paypal (I wrote yesterday with no answer)
    - I did not use this site for over 2 months, and my private inbox has since gone. It contained the email with the premium server details.
    So far, I am not able to identify the name of the premium server, if it still exists on this side.
    Is there anyone willing to help?
    Thanks in advance

  7. #6
    miky80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2

    Angry adel ppv

    adel ppv http://forum.cstalking.com/premium-c...-ppv-work.html

    This server has a great disservice
    he closes clines without warning, does not respond to messages and even on skype [email protected] and skype: salimsalim3120

    now are days that the lines do not work and he avoids answering

    really bad

  8. #7
    System's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    109
    this server is not verified server.
    do not trust server if is not verified.

    however this server banned

    Quote Originally Posted by miky80 View Post
    adel ppv http://forum.cstalking.com/premium-c...-ppv-work.html

    This server has a great disservice
    he closes clines without warning, does not respond to messages and even on skype [email protected] and skype: salimsalim3120

    now are days that the lines do not work and he avoids answering

    really bad
    TermiGK and miky80 like this.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to System For This Useful Post:


  10. #8
    dr4cul4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    21
    I bought from falcosat http://forum.cstalking.com/premium-c...ore-10%80.html a test line but he never sent it. unreliable

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to dr4cul4 For This Useful Post:


  12. #9
    cstalking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by dr4cul4 View Post
    I bought from falcosat http://forum.cstalking.com/premium-c...ore-10%80.html a test line but he never sent it. unreliable
    pm sent to payserver

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to cstalking For This Useful Post:


  14. #10
    dr4cul4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    21

    He has sent after 2 days .... not good for me because, on site, promise the cline after max 4 hours!


 
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Visitors found this page by searching for:

cccamfasteu

[email protected]digi4camdigi4cam for the bizhttp:forum.cstalking.compremium-cccam-servers-200bad-server-report-5index5.htmlcccam store cccam188cstalking premium serversalimsalim3120digi4cam.for-the.biz [email protected]http:forum.cstalking.compremium-cccam-servers-200bad-server-report-5index7.html[email protected]emx payserver