Join Today

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: ☆ Bad Server Report !!

Thanks for your post akeel. So even "verified" servers cannot be trusted.

Thanks for your post akeel.

So even "verified" servers cannot be trusted.

Bad support by Happyshareline/Happycam

The support of this one is bad. The line was ok, no freezers, everthing was very good with quality. Suddenly I wasn't able to watch Sky anymore so I
    asked him, if there is any problem, only thing he wrote back was: NO
    Maybe he has got some problems with the language because he isn't able to reply in a full sentence.
    I asked how we will go on - no reaction.
    Then I realized that one year passed by so the line ended.
    But any info about this from Happyshareline? No, just one word answers, no support, no asking if I would like to have another line.
    And yes, I'm looking for another line.
    I'm located in Austria so anybody can contact me for an offer please, I want SKY and HD+ and if possible VoD.
    But please write in full sentences! :-D
    Thank you very much! :-)

Problems with Omegatvinfo Premium Verified Server

Hello i bought a big suscription to this server. Omegatv ([email protected])
    First step they offer me panel to autocreate lines. The panel never works. Many glitches and freezes.

They created lines and the lines are not working good.any channels like TNT are black. I am trying to contact with them for a month for cashback my money or solves the problem.

I told them that i will put impressions in all forums that i can. No answers mail, no anwsers skype, no returns money and no solves cccam line.

Only wants that i paid good service. So i request them money or solve problem.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to masuelin For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by masuelin View Post
    Hello i bought a big suscription to this server. Omegatv ([email protected])
    First step they offer me panel to autocreate lines. The panel never works. Many glitches and freezes.

They created lines and the lines are not working good.any channels like TNT are black. I am trying to contact with them for a month for cashback my money or solves the problem.

I told them that i will put impressions in all forums that i can. No answers mail, no anwsers skype, no returns money and no solves cccam line.

Only wants that i paid good service. So i request them money or solve problem.
    hello
    so i also bought a line at Omegatv ([email protected]) and have constantly freezer.
    I have described my problem by email, it is always claimed it is up to me.

have tried other lines and the run without problems.
    i wanted my money back. but he does not go into it.

I have problem with NOVA1234 [email protected]
    too many problems at his iptv and cs and no response

I have problem with NOVA1234 [email protected]
    too many problems at his iptv and cs and no response

OmegaTV dont refund money, he continues offering his server but not solves problem in their lines and no refund any money!!!Please report him!!!

be carefull user nova1234 at match time have unwatchable server, and no response
    Also one more userwith name kilci is scammer !!!

be carefull user nova1234 at match time have unwatchable server, and no response
    Also one more userwith name kilci is scammer !!!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Visitors found this page by searching for:

cccamfasteu

[email protected]digi4camdigi4cam for the bizhttp:forum.cstalking.compremium-cccam-servers-200bad-server-report-5index5.htmlcccam store cccam188cstalking premium serversalimsalim3120digi4cam.for-the.biz [email protected]http:forum.cstalking.compremium-cccam-servers-200bad-server-report-5index7.html[email protected]emx payserver